Product Description: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Integrate blood oxygen probe and process display module into one.
The product is small in size, light in weight, and easy to carry.
The product is easy to use and has low power consumption.
Blood oxygen saturation value display, pulse rate value, bar graph display, pulse waveform display, battery power indicator.
Can change the display mode 4 directions change.
Automatic Shutdown Function: In the state of the measurement interface, the measured finger is automatically turned off within 5s after being disconnected.
Display Mode: 1.1 inch color OLED screen display.
Display resolution: 96*64.
Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm ~ 250bpm (resolution is 1bpm).
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% for large values.
Error under weak perfusion: When the pulse filling degree is 0.4%, the oximeter can correctly display the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate values, the blood oxygen saturation error is ±4%; the pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ± 2% takes a large value.
Resistance to ambient light interference: The measured value of blood oxygen in indoor natural light and existing illumination source is less than ±1% compared with the measured value under darkroom conditions.
Power consumption: no more than 30 mA.
Working Voltage: DC 3.0V.
Battery: 2 pcs AAA battery 1.5V alkaline.
Battery Working Time: 20 hours of continuous operation, the theoretical value is 32.
Safety Type: internal power supply unit, type BF application.
Features:- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
*OLED LCD display for an easy read
* Low power consumption
*Auto power off 8 seconds automatic shutdown
*Very light weight only 2.2 oz with 2 AA alkaline batteries
*fits every finger size
*6,000 spot checks
A blood-oxygen monitor displays the rate of blood that is loaded with oxygen. More accurately, it measures what percentage of hemoglobin, the protein in blood that carries oxygen, is loaded.
This is the one of cheapest Finger Pulse Oximeter available on our store.
Features: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Oxygenated hemoglobin saturation (SpO2)
- Precision Pulse Ox Readings – This digital oximeter can read SpO2, BPM, and blood oxygen results in seconds with accurate measurements within +/- 2%.
- Multipurpose Digital Monitoring – A smart tool for athletic recovery, senior adults, or hikers and climbers, monitor cell oxygenation rates to stay ahead of health needs.
- Patient type: Suitable for all persons over 4 years old
- Measuring range: 70-99%
- Analysis: 1%
- Accuracy: between 70%–99% ± 2%
- Oximeter saturation: An important indicator of the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and below 94% is considered to be insufficient oxygen.
- Measuring range: 30 bpm-250 bpm
- bpm solution: 1
- Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm
Instructions: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Insert two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover.
- Open the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
- Insert your finger into the rubber channel (finger fully extended) and release the clip
- Click the switch button on the front panel
- Don’t shake your fingers and the human body should not be in motion during use.
- Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, PI perfusion index
Precautions: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
- Avoid measuring during exercise, do not shake your fingers
- Avoid extreme radiation of infrared or ultraviolet radiation
- Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust and corrosive gases
- Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
- this instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
- the pulse rate waveform is normalized when the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value read is normal, and the pulse rate waveform is also standard at this time.
- The tested person’s fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
- fingers inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernails must be facing up, the same direction as the display
Package includes: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x fingertip oximeter (Battery not included)
Our Similar Products To Fingertip Pulse Oximeter